การเย็บห่วงปลายเชือก สำหรับ เชือกรุ่น แทชอน
2. ทำเครื่องหมายบนเชือก (วัดจากปลายเชือก)
40 cm mark A
48 cm mark B
63 cm mark C
3. approximately 1,5 m behind C tie a little sling into the rope.
4. Pull out the core at mark B.
5. Pull out the core further
Set 7 cm behind mark 1 mark 2 and 47 cm behind mark 1 is mark 3.
6. Beginning at mark 3 and mark each third crossing of the core yarns 3 times.
7. One crossing before mark 3 pull out the 3 purple cores and cut them off tapered.
8. At every marked crossing of the core yarns
Pull out always 2 yarns left and 2 yarns right. There need to remain always 2 yarns left and right.
9. At the cover mark a pair of cover yarns
2 cm before mark A into the direction rope end. From that marking mark every second pair (always one left, one right) and pull them out -> 12 yarns in total.
10. Fix cover yarns with a tape.
11. Push the cover end with a splice needle from mark 2 to mark 3.
Cut off the pulled out core and cover yarns.
12. Push the wire sling through the rope
From mark C to mark A and pull the core end from mark A to mark C.
13. Milk the core within the eye
Mark the point where the cover comes out of the core, cut it off tapered and milk it back.
14. Fix the carabiner in the eye and start milking at the tied sling towards the eye and pull tight the eye.
15. Mark the point at the core where it is coming out of the cover and cut it off tapered. Milk it back in both directions
การเก็บปลายเชือก สำหรับ เชือกรุ่น แทชอน
Material: Dyneema Whipping Twine white 1 mm
1. Make 2 markings for the beginning and the end of the wraps
One at 5 cm and the other at 6 cm behind the eye.
2. Take approximately 1 m whipping twine and feed it into the needle.
Stitch through diagonally in the middle between both markings towards the 5 cm marking.
3. Pull the whipping twine through the rope until the end, melt it with a lighter and press it flat.
4. Wrap the twine tight around the rope between both markings
Don´t cross the whipping twine during wrapping.
5. Stitch with the needle through the rope center
Pull the whipping twine completely through until the end of the whipping twine. Melt the end of the whipping twine with a lighter and press it flat.
6. Stitch through the rope at the opposite side of the wraps
Pull the whipping twine tight. Take care that you don´t cross the two whipping twines, they need to stay parallel.
7. Now stitch through the rope just a quarter of the circumference
You create a bridge over the wraps which is offset by 90° to the last bridge.
8. Stitch through the rope again two times
You create in total 4 bridges over the wraps, which are equally distributed. Cut off the remaining whipping twine, melt it and press it flat.